Thursday, December 4, 2014

Holy grail series part 2 - Eyes

 

In this part I will be featuring all off my favorite eye products (Excluding eyeshadows, they are posted here)  such as my picks for brows, primer, bases, powder, eyeliner and mascara. Excuse the gunky appearance of many of these.. I obviously use them fiercely.



 


  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow in Blonde - Slightly too light for me without powder.
  • Essence lash & Brow gel - It was clear, but this is awesome. Holds without that stiffness.
  • Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Tough As Taupe - Mine is quite dry these days but I use it the same as my Dipbrow until I can get my hands on the Taupe shade.
  • Rimmel brow pencil in 002 Hazel - I used to always use this, and it is my go to if i have just a moment to fill in my brows, I keep one in my bag in case I wake up in a gutter and still want power brows.
  • Jordana brow powder singles in Light Ash Brown and Natural Taupe - There is a really nice selection of these online.
  •  BH Flawless brow trio in Light - I love the wax in this, as you can see. The powders are nice as well but for a light shade they are really quite dark. If you are Blonde and unless you like dark brows I wouldn't suggest this.


 

  • LA Girl Glide Gel Liner in Frosted Taupe - Pretty self- explanatory, I like these for the lower lash-line.
  • LA Girl Glide Gel Liner in Black Amethyst - I hate the packaging of this because it is so hard to see but this such a pretty colour, black with a irredenct purple sheen.
  • NYX Slide On liner in Jet Black - Used if I decide to Tight-line
  •  Maybelline Eye Studio gel liner in Blackest Black - I'm not great with gel liner, or even good. But this one is nice I suppose. I use it whenever i'm just wearing eyeliner alone.
  • Jordana Fabuliner in Brown & Black - These are my everyday liners that I love and have repurchased over and over and always keep a backup of, however Ive noticed they tend to smudge easily around the tear-duct and don;t glide on my lids unless i'm wearing shadow.

Becayse you know I'm all about that base, bout that base.
  • 1. Milani Eyeshadow Primer - Pretty standard but good none the less.
  • 2. ELF HD Undereye Setting Powder - My favorite powder to set my concealer
  • 3. Jordana Eye primer (More of a base than a primer)
  • 4. Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Inked in Pink 
  • 5. Rimmel Scandal Eyes liner in Nude (Perfect for the waterline)
  • 6. Milani Shadow Eyes pencil in Almond Cream (My fave base)

I have so many mascaras open it should be a crime, more than half of them are drying up. I rarely repurchase the same one but here are some I have or would (If I won the lottery maybe). I like defined lashed rather than clumpy spider legs, and prefer slightly dryer formulas. I never curl my lashes as they don't hold and I don't really like waterproof formulas. (The CG one was a mistake, oops).

  • TooFaced Better Than Sex 
  • Maybelline One by One 
  • CoverGirl Clump Crusher - Will forever be my favorite.
  •  CoverGirl Lash Blast

I think these guys are really underrated. While everyone fusses over NYX, between Milani, Jordana, LA Girl and LA colours there are some really nice shades and a variety of formulas, plus they are cheaper (AND THE LIDS DON'T CRACK!). I have many more but here are a few of my most used shades.

  • Jordana 12 Hr Eyeshadow Pencil in Pink Evermore
  • LA Colours Jumbo Eye Pencil in Sea Shells (Good alternative if you can't find NYX's Milk)
  •  LA Colours Jumo Eye Pencil in Vaction 
  •  LA Colours Jumbo Eye Pencil in Cherry Blossom 
  • LA Colours Jumo Eye Pencil in Popsicle
  • LA Colours Jumo Eye Pencil in Sand Castles 



No comments:

Post a Comment