Tuesday, December 30, 2014

What's in my makeup bag?

 

I know what you're thinking. Ted Baker? She's way to cheap for that - and you'd be right, I got this from eBay, listing here.  10/10 would recommend. I actually really like this, it's quite deceptively large , I feel like Mary Poppins I could keep pulling things out. I've tried a lot of makeup bags in the past and this is probably my favorite along with an old waffle weave that ultimately met its doom.



I have a patented 3 step storage rotation system so I can shop my stash - Most of my makeup sits in draws, the new stuff/stuff I regularly enjoy stays in my vanity, and the stuff I'd use daily sits in my makeup bag (It's really only this way because i do my makeup in-front of the iridescent glow of my monitor which is probably not a good thing).

  •  NYX Angle Veil primer 
  • Bourjois Healthy Mix (51) 
  • NYX HD concealer in Porcelain 
  • ELF HD  Concealer in Green 
  • NYX Dark Circle concealer in Fair
 
  • Australis contour kit 
  • Australis Fresh & Flawless in Natural 
  • TooFaced Chocolat soleil
  • TheBalm Down Boy 
  • NYX illuminator in Ritualistic 

  • Milani eyeshadow primer
  • NYX eyebrow gel in Blonde
  • Jordana eye primer
  • Anastasia  DipBrow in Blonde 
  • Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Tough as Taupe 
  • Covergirl Clump Crusher mascara
  • Maybelline The Collosal mascara 
  • Rimmel Scandal Eyes Nude liner
  •  Jordana Fabuliner 
  • Essence clear brow gel

  • ELF matte lip colour in Tea Rose 
  • Australis lipliner in Nude
  • Wet n Wild Fergie lipstick in Fergie Daily 
  • SAVVY matte lipstick in Paris








No comments:

Post a Comment