Tuesday, January 20, 2015

My Favourite purple lipsticks

Purple is one of my favorite colours to wear on my eyes and lips, i find it to be a really nice combination of looking fun and unique and completing my complexion. Ive built up a collection of literally over 20 purple lip products, some i love and some i don't really care for. Here are 12 of my favorites. (All drugstore!).




My camera tends to really bring out the light so a lot of these are slightly darker then they appear, and lean more towards purple than pink tones.


1. SAVVY Ultra Matte Lip Colour in Icon
2. Avon Double Impact lipcolour in Cabernet  (Not gonna lie I don't buy Avon I just stole these from my mum)
3. Wet n Wild Mega Last lipstick in Vamp It Up
1. Wet n Wild Mega Last Lipstick in Mauve Outta Here
2. ELF Matte Lip Colour in Tea Rose
3. LA Girl Hydrating Lipstick in Forever 

1. Milani Lip Intense in Violet Addict
2. Wet n Wild Mega Last lipstick in Cherry Bomb
3. Sally Hansen Comfort Lipstick in Soft Orchid
1. 3 Concept Eyes Lip Pigment in Violet
2. LA Girl Glazed Lip Paint in Coy - this is probably my favourite one of all
3. The Coy shade mixed with Sleek Pout Paint in Cloud 9
1. LA Girl Glazed Lip Paint in Whimsical - This colour makes me look really warm toned
2.Fergie for Wet n Wild lipstick in Fergeson Crest Cabernet
3. Kate for Rimmel lipstick in 04



No comments:

Post a Comment